We'll show you how to easily copy any playlist you can find on Spotify in this post.
For this we'll be using our playlist duplicator tool.
We'll need two things to make this possible:
1. Link to the playlist (learn how to get it here)
2. Our tool
1. Log into our awesome tool using one of the two login buttons (if not logged in already)
2. Enter url of the playlist you have in your clipboard
3. Click on duplicate and wait for the playlist to be loaded
You can exclude any track that you don't like from the playlist checking the 'Exclude' checkbox.
You can modify the playlist name, description, image and even publicity.
1. Click on 'Duplicate Playlist'
2. Wait for the success message
3. Check that the playlist is there
You can repeat the steps above with pretty much any playlist you select or find.
Perfect! Now we copied the playlist without adding songs into your playlist one by one!
We're a website offering free tools, tips and tricks for Spotify.
Share us by clicking one of these buttons and help us grow
© 2022 Spotify Tools. All rights reserved (Made by Matt)